Deployment of CiRBA server software tool
- CiRBA Systems deployment for performance and capacity (PCM) data collection of 3500 servers consist of AIX, Windows, SQL DB2 servers, Lotus Notes, Vmware, Websphere Application servers - distributed at different geographical sites.
- Technology : Infrastructure control software for private cloud, virtualization and software-defined environments.
- Duration: 6 Months.
- Managed entire project life cycle for system deployment and operational process modification
- Business process re-modeling based on usage based billing instead of fixed ARC rate
- Lead interlocks and workshops to develop agreed guidelines for new host/farm requirements, dedicated capacity requirements, support and operational procedures. Team members include delivery executives, business analysts and systems architect, system integrator, client’s management team – Sponsor, Service management and Governance
- Managed vendor relations and SOW deliverables.
- Planned and implemented communication strategy and secured Executive’s buy-in to foster support, secure funding and remove roadblocks
- Improved the operational process of PCM for implementation of CiRBA recommendations of CPU and Memory usage.