Server migration from Transition to Production
- Perform gateway change at the core network switches to redirect the data center traffic to a new network farm
- Performed 6 individual migrations of Test, UAT and Production servers from transition network to new network. Implemented live cut overs affecting 400 plus Windows and UNIX servers.
- Co-ordination with hundreds of users for successful cut overs - business users from different LOB’s and technical resources from different teams – Windows OS, AIX, Lotues Notes, Oracle, SQL, WebSphere, VMware and Power HA SMEs, MQ, application owners. Prepared cut over checklist that include pre-implementation steps, implementation steps, fall back plan, validation steps, discovery data, escalation matrix/li>
- Prepared and presented OR procedure (Operational Readiness) to Change Management Board and Governance board
- Project status regularly reported using Earn Value (EV), CPI and Estimate at Complete (EAC)
- Project Duration : 8 Months